You can preview a webpage from either of two locations: from the Web Pages list, or from inside the webpage when you have the page open for editing.
In this article
View a webpage from the Web Pages list
Follow these steps:
- Open the website in your browser, and then click Member Login on the home page.
- On the top-navigation bar in the site, click Website.
- In the website, click Web Pages on the Quick Launch.
- Click the Pages tab on the ribbon.
- Select the check box next to the webpage that you want to preview.
- On the ribbon, click View.
The selected page opens in a new window.
View a webpage that is open for editing
In the open webpage, use one of the controls that are identified in the following illustration.
Note If you made changes to the current page, you might have to save the page before you can see your changes.
On the Home tab, in the Site
group, click View
On the Quick Access Toolbar, click View how your website will look to visitors
The current page opens in a separate window.
Top of Page