Did you delete something from your website, and then find out you need it? Don’t worry, it happens. That’s why your SharePoint site has a Recycle Bin.
To restore a deleted item
- Go to the site that contained the item you want to recover.
- In the Quick Launch, select Site Contents.
- On the top bar, choose Recycle Bin.
- Select the checkbox next to the item that you want to restore, and then choose Restore selection.
- Select the OK button to confirm that you want to restore the item.
- To find the restored item, go to its original location, or type the name of the item in the Search box.
See Public Website help for Office 365.
Top of Page