You can access your SharePoint Online site on an internet-connected iPhone or iPad. Connecting to your site with your mobile device gives you the flexibility to access information on sites, collaborate with colleagues, access shared documents, view updated site content, and otherwise stay connected with your work.
The sign-in experience varies depending on the kind of authentication enabled for the sign-in domain. For more information about the sign-in experience, see the section “Sign-in experience” in the article Use a mobile device to work with SharePoint Online sites.
Use one of the following procedures to open your site.
Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Open your team site
- Open the Safari browser and type the URL for your team site in the address bar of the browser.
- Tap Go.
- When the Microsoft Office 365 login screen appears, type your username and password, and then tap Sign In.
- You should be able to view the mobile version of your team site.
Open the public website
- Open the Safari browser, and then enter the URL for the public website in the address bar of the browser.
- Tap Go.
- You should be able to view the public website in the mobile browser.