You can access your SharePoint Online site on an internet-connected Windows Phone (7.5 or later). Connecting to your site with a Windows Phone gives you the flexibility to access information on sites, collaborate with colleagues, access shared documents, view updated site content, and otherwise stay connected with your work.
The sign-in experience varies depending on the kind of authentication enabled for the sign-in domain. For more information about the sign-in experience, see the section “Sign-in experience” in the article Use a mobile device to work with SharePoint Online sites.
Use the following procedures to open your site.
Windows Phone 7.5 or later
Open your team site
- Open Internet Explorer Mobile, type the URL for your team site into the address bar, and then tap the arrow.
- When the Microsoft Office 365 login screen appears, type your username and password, and then tap Sign In.
- You should be able to view the mobile version of your team site.
Open the public website
- Open Internet Explorer Mobile, type the URL for the public website into the address bar, and then tap the arrow.
- You should be able to view the public website in the mobile browser.