You can insert a stock ticker in your webpage to display the latest stock information as a service to site visitors.
Note The content and procedures in this article apply only to public-facing websites.
Follow these steps to insert a stock ticker in a webpage:
- Open the website in your browser, and then click Member Login on the home page.
- On the top-link bar in the site, click Website.
- In the website, click Web Pages on the Quick Launch.
- Click the Pages tab on the ribbon.
- Select the check box next to the webpage where you want to insert the stock ticker, and then click Edit on the ribbon.
- In the webpage, click to locate your cursor where you want to insert the stock ticker.
- Click the Insert tab and then, in the Gadgets group, click Stock list.
- In the Stocks dialog box, in the Add a symbol field, enter the symbol for a company that you want to include. If you do not know the symbol for a company, click Find a symbol. Repeat this step for each company that you want to include.
- If you want to change the order in which the companies appear on the webpage, click a symbol in the Move or delete a symbol list, and then click Up or Down to move the symbol up or down in the list.
- If you want to remove a company, click its symbol in the Move or delete a symbol list, and then click Delete.
- Click OK.
Top of Page