You can use the Slide Show gadget to insert a slide show in your webpage.
Slide shows are a great way to present a visual showcase of your products or services, awards or achievements, or anything else appropriate to your business.
Note The content and procedures in this article apply only to public-facing websites.
To insert a slide show in a public-facing webpage, follow these steps:
- Open the website in your browser, and then click Member Login on the home page.
- On the top-navigation bar in the site, click Website.
- In the website, click Web Pages on the Quick Launch.
- Click the Pages tab on the ribbon.
- Select the check box next to the webpage that you want to add a slide show to, and then click Edit on the ribbon.
- In the webpage, click to locate the cursor where you want to insert the gadget.
- Click the Insert tab and then, in the Gadgets group, click Slide Show.
- In the Slide show dialog box, under Album name, type a name for the slide show. This name appears with the slide show on the webpage.
- In the Album layout style field, select one of the following:
- If you want controls to appear at the bottom of the slide show, select the Show slide show controls check box. Slideshow controls enable a user to pause, play, stop, manually navigate to the previous or following image, and open the slide show in a full-screen view in a separate window.
- To include an image from the Image Gallery field in your slide show, click the image to select it. Then, click the Add button, or just drag the image to the Slide show album field. Repeat this step for each image that you want. (Select multiple images by holding down the CTRL key while you click the images.) You can add as many as 50 pictures to a slide show.
Note To add images from your computer, click Find more images.
- The following steps are optional:
- Change the order of images Click an image in the Slide show album field, and then drag the image to its new location.
- Add a caption In the Slide show album section, click Add a caption below any image, and then enter the caption text. (Captions are visible in the slide show.)
- Remove an image In the Slide show album field, move the cursor over the image that you want to remove until an X appears at the top-right corner, and then click the X.
- Click Finish.
To view your slide show, click the Home tab and then, in the Site group, click View.
Top of Page