You can insert a horizontal line in your public-facing webpage to separate sections of content and give your page a more organized look.
Note The content and procedures in this article apply only to public-facing websites and not to internal SharePoint sites.
To insert a horizontal line in your public-facing webpage:
- Open the website in your browser, and then click Member Login on the home page.
On the top-navigation bar in the site, click Website.
- In the website, click Web Pages on the Quick Launch.
- Click the Pages tab on the ribbon.
- Select the check box next to a webpage from the list, and then click Edit on the ribbon.
- In the webpage, click to place the cursor where you want to insert the horizontal line.
- Click the Insert tab and then, in the Objects group, click Line.
Note You cannot format the line. For example, you cannot modify the line’s thickness or style.
Top of Page