Set up Lync-to-phone in Office 365 for enterprises so that you can make and receive phone calls using a laptop or smart phone.
About this course
This course includes four videos:
- Assign licenses to users (1:48)
- Find a Lync-to-phone service provider (1:33)
- Add phone numbers to user profiles in Office 365 (2:17)
- Add the Lync-to-phone service provider to the Lync Online Control Panel (1:23)
At the end of this course you’ll also find a Quick Reference Card that you can print.
After watching these videos you will be able to:
- Purchase and assign the correct licenses to enable Lync-to-phone. You’ll need a subscription to Exchange Plan 2 or higher and Lync Plan 3.
- Contact a Lync-to-phone provider to set up phone numbers for users.
- Manage user phone numbers and service provider information in Office 365.
Before you begin
You need an Office 365 for enterprises subscription.