Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 brings the powerful Microsoft Office tools you use every day at work, home, or school, to the screen of your Windows phone with rich interfaces especially designed for small devices.1
From viewing and editing your Office documents with high fidelity to taking notes while you’re on the go, Office Mobile provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive wherever and whenever you do your best work.
Forget the learning curve
The Office Mobile applications have many of the same tools you already know and use in Microsoft Office. With Office Mobile 2010 and on your Windows phone, you can enjoy a familiar and fully integrated Microsoft Office 2010 experience on your smartphone.
- Use natural gestures to touch through menus, pinch to zoom in and out of Office documents, and easily flick your way through a file for quick navigation.
- Seamlessly copy and paste across programs. With the improved clipboard on your Windows phone, copying and pasting to and from any other application on your smartphone is simple and intuitive.
- Outlook Mobile 2010 brings powerful and familiar concepts from Outlook 2010 on the PC straight to your smartphone when connected to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. The new Conversation view allows you to save time by combining related messages so they can be moved, flagged for follow up, or deleted in just a few clicks.
Stay productive when you’re on the go
Sometimes you’ve got to work as you’re moving between point A and point B. Office Mobile 2010 offers you the richest viewing and editing experience for Microsoft Office applications on handheld device so you to easily take action and get your work done, quickly and efficiently.
- Open Office files and view them on your Windows phone with high fidelity using Text Reflow technology in Office Mobile 2010. And, when you edit and save your files, rich formatting, such as tables, charts, and SmartArt graphics will be preserved. 2
- Easily edit your presentations in PowerPoint Mobile 2010 and use the new Slide Manager to get a quick overview of your presentation and delete, hide, or quickly navigate to any slide.
- Stay organized and in sync. Review or take notes with ease in OneNote Mobile 2010. Make a quick list, insert voice clips or pictures—you can even capture pictures in your notes on the go with your camera phone. And, you can quickly synchronize your notes to your PC using the Windows Mobile Device Center, available on most versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- View your presentations full screen with rich graphic effects. Find more support for slide transitions and animations—including motion paths. And, use your Bluetooth connection and control your slideshow remotely while viewing your notes on your device.
Send, update, and access your vital information at your convenience
Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 makes it easier than ever to stay on top of your personal and business information by bringing you the tools you need to stay connected anywhere and at any time.
- Distribute your files while you work. With Office Mobile, there’s no need to switch to another application or take them back to your PC for distribution. You can easily send your Office documents via e-mail in Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile.
- With SharePoint Workspace Mobile 2010, a new application in Office Mobile 2010, you can connect to your SharePoint 2010 sites and browse document libraries and other lists right from your smartphone. Open your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents directly from SharePoint for viewing or editing, and save them back to the server.
- Outlook Mobile 2010 enables you to get online access to your e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks from anywhere, any time. It’s easy to stay in the loop and be responsive to incoming e-mail and documents when connected to Microsoft Exchange Server with Outlook Mobile direct push email access. 3
Whether you’re working on your personal budget or travel expenses, delivering a presentation to a client, or collaborating with a team on school or work projects, Office Mobile 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done when and where you want. Welcome to Office Mobile 2010—the perfect mobile companion to Office 2010.
1 Office Mobile 2010 includes Word Mobile 2010, Excel Mobile 2010, PowerPoint Mobile 2010, OneNote Mobile 2010, and SharePoint Workspace Mobile 2010. Outlook Mobile 2010 comes pre-installed on Windows phones and is the default e-mail client. Office Mobile 2010 is not included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Office Web Apps. It will be available at the final release of Microsoft Office 2010 on Windows phones (Windows Mobile 6.5 or above)
2 If unsupported content is encountered, you will be informed of the exception and given the option to save your changes as a new file to preserve the original content.
3 Requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or later.