You can print a monthly, weekly, or daily calendar, and you can also print your events in a list. For each option, you can select which categories to print and whether to include related tasks and flagged items.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Calendar .
- Based on how you want the printed calendar to appear, do any of the following:
|Display your events in a list
On the Organize tab, click List.
|Show or hide events by category
In the navigation pane, make sure that the category list is showing, and then select or clear the category check boxes.
|Show or hide entire calendars
In the navigation pane, select or clear the check boxes next to each calendar name.
Note If you have multiple calendars, you can either print all events from a single calendar, or print events from selected categories on multiple calendars. But you can't print events filtered by category from a single calendar.
- On the toolbar, click Print , and then set the options that you want, such as the style, start date, and end date to be printed.
- To print a single calendar event, open the event, and then on the File menu, click Print.
- When you print a calendar in list view, you will not have the option to print tasks and flagged items.
Change the calendar view
Print a contact or set of contacts
Print a note, task, or task list
Print a message