A set of holidays for different countries, regions, and religions comes with your Microsoft Office applications. You can add any of these holiday sets to your calendar in Outlook.
Do any of the following:
Import a set of holidays
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Click Holidays, and then click the right arrow.
- Select the countries/regions or religions whose holidays you want to import, and then click the right arrow.
- Click OK, and then click Finish.
Remove a set of holidays
When you import a set of holidays, a new category is created, and each holiday in the set is assigned to the new category. To remove the holidays, you can search for all items in the holiday category and delete those events.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Calendar .
- In the upper-right corner of the Outlook window, click in the search box .
The Search tab appears.
- On the Search tab, click Advanced.
- On the Item Contains pop-up menu, click Category, and then on the None pop-up menu, click the holiday-related category that you want.
All items from the category are displayed.
- Click a result, and then on the Edit menu, click Select All.
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- When a confirmation message appears, click Delete.
The holidays are deleted and no longer appear on the calendar.
- On the Search tab, click Close.
Filter items by category
Print a calendar