Download this .pdf tutorial and get an introduction to the tasks and features you will use most often in Excel for Mac.
Inside this course:
Excel is a powerful spreadsheet and data analysis application, but to use it most effectively, you first have to understand the basics. This tutorial introduces some of the tasks and features that you can use in all workbooks.
Before you begin
1. Create a new blank workbook
2. Explore the Excel interface
3. Move within worksheet cells
4. Enter data
5. Select and format data
6. Copy and paste formatting and data
7. Edit data
8. Insert and resize columns
9. Save a workbook in a new folder
Quick Reference Card
More courses available at Microsoft Office Training.