Exercise 1: Adjust audio device settings and check call quality
Now it’s your turn to try things out. Follow these steps to practice adjusting your audio device and check call quality.
- Open Lync, and, in the lower-left corner of the Lync main window, click the Audio Device menu .
- Click Audio Device Settings.
- Under Audio device, adjust your speaker, microphone and ringer.
- Click the Check Call Quality button and verify the quality of the call.
- Follow the prompts to record and play back a test call quality check.
- Click the OK button when finished.