Learn how to schedule online meetings and conference calls with Microsoft Lync 2010 and the familiar user interface of Microsoft Outlook.
About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- Practice exercises for hands-on experience. The practice exercises require that you have Microsoft Lync 2010 installed on your computer.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- Reference links at the end of the course to supplemental material such as Quick Reference Cards.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Schedule a meeting using default options for optimized experience.
- Schedule a meeting for larger audience, from between 20 to 1000 people.
- Customize your advanced meeting options, for unique meeting requirements.
- Schedule a meeting on behalf of another user.
- Understand your options for online meetings that work for inside and outside your organization.
See more Lync 2010 training courses.