Exercise 3: Answer or decline a call using Lync 2010
Now it’s your turn to try things out. Follow these steps to practice answering a call using Lync.
- Use your mobile phone or have a friend call your work phone.
- When you get a call, the incoming call alert is displayed in the lower-right corner of your computer screen.
- To answer the call, click anywhere in the incoming call alert.
- To redirect it to a different number, click Redirect, and then select a number.
- To decline a call, click Decline.