A Meet Now meeting is the fastest and easiest way to hold a small, unscheduled meeting. By default, the meeting is designed to take place immediately. A Meet Now meeting on the Live Meeting service provides a persistent environment that is not deleted from the Live Meeting manager. Any content that you load into the meeting is available as long as the content is not deleted manually or by content expiration settings, so you can use your meeting as often and as spontaneously as you want.
To start a Meet Now meeting
- In the Live Meeting manager, on the My Home page, under Meet, click Meet Now.
- After you start the meeting, you can invite attendees.
- When the Office Live Meeting client opens, from the Attendees or Meeting pane, select Invite, by E-mail.
- To add people to the invitation, do one of the following:
When the meeting invitation is as you want it, on the Standard toolbar, click Send.
- In the To box, type the full e-mail addresses of the people you want to invite.
- Click To, and then select the invitees from your address book.