You can use the Live Meeting manager to control your personal information, connection speed, and access to recording.
To set your user preferences in Live Meeting Manager
- On the My Home page, under Manage, click User Preferences.
- On the User Preferences page, enter the following information:
Click OK to save your user preferences. Live Meeting will use these preferences for future meetings.
- In the Personal Information section, type your first name, last name, and full e-mail address (for example, email@example.com).
- In the Display Options section, indicate the number of meetings or recordings you want the Live Meeting manager to display on a single page, and select your local time zone.
- In the Recording Access section, if you want to require the e-mail address and company name of participants who want to access your recordings, select the Require extended registration by asking for email and company name check box. To allow anybody to download meeting recordings or to allow only meeting organizers to download recordings, click the appropriate option.
To change your account password in Live Meeting Manager
- In your Internet browser, enter the URL of the Live Meeting conference center.
- Enter your user login and password to log on to Live Meeting.
- In the Password section, enter your old password and your new password.
- Click OK to save your new password.