If your Live Meeting administrator allows it, you can create an Adobe Acrobat Reader file (.pdf) that contains the slides appearing in the Presentation pane (including inserted slides, results from polling slides, and annotations added to slides). After creating the file, you can save it to your computer or print a copy.
Use Acrobat Reader to view the .pdf file that you create. You can obtain Acrobat Reader free of charge at http://www.adobe.com. Although you need Acrobat Reader to view the file, you can create .pdf files without having Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can capture information from the meeting, save it, and send it to other people.
To print a presentation
- Click the Content menu, right click on the file you would like to print, and click Print to PDF.
- In the Print to PDF dialog box, select an orientation for the printed content. Select Portrait for a vertical display or Landscape for a horizontal display.
- To scale the output to a specific paper size (letter, legal, or A4), click the Zoom arrow, and then select the appropriate option.
- Click OK. The status of the .pdf file appears. You can click Cancel to stop the process at any time.
- If Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer, it will start automatically to display the printed .pdf file. If it is not installed, you will be prompted to save the file on your computer.