The meeting organizer can search for all meetings that they have created and can modify those meetings at any time.
To edit and delete meetings
- On the My Home page, under Manage, click Meetings.
- On the Manage Meeting page, select the date range for the meeting for which you are searching.
- In the Containing text box, type in the meeting description or the meeting ID and click Search.
Note If you are an account administrator and you are searching for a meeting scheduled by another organizer, select Show meetings for all organizers.
- After the meeting you want to edit or delete is displayed, do one of the following:
To invite additional attendees and presenters to a scheduled meeting or to modify the meeting, on the Meeting Detail page under the Actions menu, click Update Meeting.
On the Schedule Meeting page, make the necessary change to the meeting, and then click Save to save your changes.
- To edit the meeting, click the meeting subject.
- To delete the meeting, select the check box next to the meeting subject, and click Delete.
Note Make sure you send out an updated meeting invitation if you have modified the meeting time, date, ID or key or any other information that will affect the meeting participants log in.