You can select the panes that you want to be visible in the Windows-based Live Meeting client. Additionally, you can collapse a displayed pane that you are not using and expand it later.
To select panes for display
- On the menu bar, point and check the panes that you want to display.
To manage an individual pane
- Click the Minimize button to collapse a pane.
- Click the Restore button to expand a pane to its previous size.
- Click the Close button to close a pane.
- Click and hold down the pane and move it or dock it any place in the meeting client.