You can control some activities that attendees can do during a meeting that you organize.
To control which activities are available to attendees
- On the command bar, click Attendees to display the Attendees pane.
- On the Attendees pane, click the More icon, and select Permissions.
- In the Attendee Permissions dialog box, select the check boxes for the activities you want to permit for attendees during your meeting:
When you have configured attendee permissions as you want them, click Close.
- For Live Meeting Service only: To allow content to be printed that the presenter imports into the meeting, select the Print to PDF check box.
- To allow attendees to view all pages of the current resource that is being shown in the slide display area of the client, select the Review current content check box.
- To allow attendees to ask questions, select the Ask questions check box. Attendees will then be able to submit questions to the presenters and view answers by using the Q&A pane.
- To allow attendees to use the annotation tools to mark slides and enter text in text slides during the meeting, select the Annotate current content check box.
- To allow attendees to view the attendee list, view the seating chart, or chat during the meeting, select the Interact check box. To turn individual interaction options on or off, select or clear the View the Attendee list, View the Seating Chart, and Chat check boxes, as appropriate.
- To allow attendees to use the tools that a presenter would typically use during a meeting, select the Use content tools check box. Attendees can view thumbnails and navigate slides within the current content, create new pages within the current content, or select and add new content. To make individual resource tools available or unavailable, select or clear the View thumbnail and navigate current content, Create new page in current content, and Use the content pane to select and add content check boxes, as appropriate.
- To turn options on or off for handouts, under the Handouts section, select or clear the Download only, Upload and download, or Not available buttons.
- To turn options on or off for shared notes, under the Share Notes section, select or clear the View, Save or View, save, edit or Not available buttons.