If you want to display content created outside of Live Meeting, you must first import the content in the Live Meeting client. Importing is most commonly used to add slide presentations. Meeting presenters can import multiple file types into Live Meeting, for example, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel files, as well as video presentations, such as Macromedia Flash and Windows Media Player (.wmv) files.
To import content into the meeting
- In the meeting client, click the Content pane, click Share, and then click Upload File (View Only).
- In the Choose a document to share dialog box, select a file to import, and then click Open to import the file.
- To present the file, from the Content pane, select the file that you want to present.
- To go through the slides, click the Previous or Next icon located in the lower left of the meeting client.
- To control an imported video file, click the icons located at the bottom of the pane.