After recording the meeting, allow up to 24 hours for the recording to be available. After the recording is published, if the recording was saved to your Live Meeting conference center, you, as the meeting organizer, must access the recording and provide access for others.
To access and play a recording
- Log on to Microsoft® Office Live Meeting manager.
- At the My Home page, under View, click Recordings.
- In the Recordings list, click the View icon to the left of the recording name in the list.
- Optionally, to install the Replay Wrapper, a special skin for Windows Media Player that adds indexing ability to playback of your recordings, click Install Replay Wrapper and follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the View Recording in Replay format section, click the View icon.