|Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003
|Microsoft Outlook® 2002
Do you know that you can enhance your Outlook e-mail messages and make them more interesting by including animations?
Consider this animation of dancers. You can easily put this animation directly into the body of your e-mail.
To use animations in Outlook e-mail messages
- In Outlook, click to place your pointer in the body of your e-mail, at the place where you want to add an animation.
- On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then select Clip Art.
- In the Search for field, type a keyword to describe the animation you're looking for. In this example, we'll use dancing.
- In the Search in field, make sure to select All collections.
- In the Results should be field, unclick all items except for Movies. This way, only animations will appear in the task pane.
- Click Go.
- Peruse the animations in your search results, and select the one you want to use.
The result is a fun and interesting e-mail that is sure to get someone's attention.