|Microsoft Office Word 2003
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
|Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Do you know you can change the color of clip art? It's easy to customize your favorites.
Consider this clip art image of an orange cat. Say you want to use it in your document, but you decide that a brown cat would be more appropriate.
To change a color in a clip
- In your Microsoft Office document or file that contains the clip, click on the clip.
- On the Edit menu, click Edit Picture.
- Click on the section of the clip where you want to change the color. To select a few sections at once, hold down the SHIFT key while you click.
- On the Picture toolbar, click the Format Picture button .
- Select the Colors and Lines tab.
- Under Fill, select the Color drop-down list and choose a color. In this example, we'll choose brown.
- Click OK.
In just a few short steps, you've changed the color of your clip art. Experiment with different clips and various colors, and see how creative you can be.