In Clip Organizer, do one of the following:
Scan for and add new clips
The first time Clip Organizer opens, you have the opportunity to organize clips (clip: A single media file, including art, sound, animation, or movies.) and set up automatic organizing of new clips; however, you also can complete the procedure later.
- On the File menu, point to Add Clips to Gallery, and then click Automatically.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to specify folders to be scanned, click Options. Select the check boxes next to the folders you want to be automatically scanned for new clips, and then click Catalog.
- If you want all folders to be scanned for media files, click Catalog.
Note New clips are added to Clip Organizer in My Collections in folders that reflect the name of the folder in which they were found on the disk you scanned.
Add clips from a file
Add clips from a Microsoft Office document
- In an Office program, click the picture you want to add.
- Drag the picture to the collection where you want it to appear.