|Microsoft Office XP
Weddings are festive and joyous occasions, but they can also be a lot of work. From the gown to the rings to the food, planning a wedding takes time and persistence. Whether you're looking to save a little time and money or you're planning your entire wedding, Office and Office Online can help. Find articles, templates, clip art, and even services to plan and organize the big day.
Top 10 ways to plan your wedding
Office Online has a variety of articles, tips, and columns to get the most out of Office XP. For instance, learn the top 10 ways to save time and money while planning your wedding using Office. Or maybe you're interested in a little friendly advice? The Crabby Office Lady can help you get ready, get organized, and get hitched with Office.
Templates on Office Online offers many wedding-themed templates to get you started with Office:
- Plan your expenses with the Wedding Budget template.
- Customize invitations for the bridal shower, wedding shower, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception to bring together your family and friends.
- Find out who plans to attend with the Wedding Guest Response Card template.
- Create a program for your guests, to describe the timing of events, with the Wedding Program template.
- Keep track of gifts with the Wedding Gift Tracker template.
Free clip art
Bells, cakes, flowers, hearts, veils, ceremonies, and more. Download free wedding-themed clip art, photos, animations, and sounds from Clip Art and Media site on Office Online.