If you need help with Office 365, there are many options, ranging from searching Help articles to filing a service request. Some are available to everyone, and some are available only to admins.
Support options for everyone:
- Search the Help articles. The most common questions and tasks are covered in the Help articles. Go to the Support overview page and use the search box under Search for answers.
- Troubleshoot. On the Support overview page, click Try the troubleshooting tool, or click Troubleshooting at the top of the Office 365 Community website. Follow the steps in the troubleshooting tool to find possible solutions for some common issues with Office 365 and services such as Lync Online or SharePoint Online.
- Read and post in the community forums. The Office 365 Community forums are a place where anyone who uses Office 365 can post a question and others can answer. Before you add your question, look to see whether someone else has already asked it.
- Read the team blog. The Office 365 Blog highlights new features and solutions to common issues.
If you are assigned the role of administrator for your organization, you have additional support options:
- Options for admins who purchased Office 365 directly from Microsoft:
- Contact your Microsoft partner. Although you cannot contact Office 365 Support directly for assistance, you can contact the Microsoft partner that you identified as a delegated administrator.
To find your partner
- In the header, click Admin.
- In the left pane, under Support, click Overview.
- On the Support overview page, click Manage your delegated administrators.