Meetings in the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client are much like conventional meetings held in a conference room. With the Conferencing Add-in for Outlook, you can do the following without leaving the Microsoft Office Outlook messaging and collaboration client:
- Schedule a Live Meeting session in the same way that you schedule and invite attendees to other meetings, and define participants as attendees or presenters.
- Set meeting options.
- Schedule a conference call.
- Start sharing information using Office Communicator 2007 R2
Scroll to the bottom of the page to accept and install the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook.
For information about the fixes included in this latest version, please refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article: Description of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: December 2012.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 or later, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP 1 or later
- Live Meeting 2007 or later
- At least one of the following:
- Outlook 2010
- Office Outlook 2007
- Office Outlook 2003 SP1 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 SP3 or later
View the Microsoft Software License Terms and the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook Privacy Statement.
By clicking Accept Terms and Install Add-in, you agree that you have read and accept the license terms for this software.
Accept Terms and Install Add-in (32-bit)
Accept Terms and Install Add-in (64-bit)