|Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2003
Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003
Microsoft Office Word 2003
Microsoft Office Excel 2003
Microsoft Office FrontPage® 2003
Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
Microsoft Office XP
Cookies are small text files that Web sites put on your computer to store a variety of information about you or your preferences. Some Web sites store your user name and password or other personally identifiable information about you in a cookie. If you delete a cookie, you might need to enter this information again the next time you visit the Web site.
If you know the name of the Web site whose cookies you want to delete, you can delete the individual files. Otherwise, you can delete all cookies.
To delete a specific cookie
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Temporary Internet files, click Settings, and then click View Files.
- Select the files (cookies) that you want to delete.
- On the File menu, click Delete.
To delete all cookies
- In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete Cookies.