- On the Formatting toolbar, click Edit Pictures.
- In the Edit Pictures task pane, under Edit using these tools, click Crop.
- Specify how you want to crop the pictures:
Use the cropping handles
You can use this procedure if one picture is selected or if multiple pictures of the same size are selected.
- Drag the cropping handles to change the picture to the dimensions you want.
- Click OK to keep your changes.
Specify an aspect ratio and orientation
You can use this procedure if one or more pictures are selected. If multiple pictures of different sizes are selected, this is the only way you can crop all the images at once.
- In the Aspect Ratio box, select the ratio you want to use, and then select the Landscape or Portrait orientation.
- To crop your picture, click OK.