You can zoom to change the size of images displayed in the page pane (page pane: Displays the page that's selected in the thumbnail pane in a larger size, and enables portions of the page to be selected and copied.), or pan to change the on-screen position of pages in documents that are displayed at a large zoom percentage.
Change the display size of a page
- On the View menu, point to Zoom, and then click the zoom option you want.
Change the on-screen position of a page
- On the View menu, click Pan.
The mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a hand.
- Click and drag the page as needed.
- When Pan is activated (the hand cursor is visible), you cannot select text in the page pane. To return to selection mode, right-click in the page pane and click Select.
- Panning has no effect if the entire page is visible on the screen.