- On the View menu, click Folder List.
If the Folder List command is unavailable
Some FrontPage features require special FrontPage information called metadata (metadata: Data that describes other data. For example, the words in a document are data; the word count is an example of metadata.). If the Folder List command is unavailable, you may need to add FrontPage metadata to your Web site. To learn more about FrontPage metadata, see About FrontPage Web sites in the See Also list which is visible when you are connected to the Internet.
To add FrontPage metadata to your Web site
- Close all open pages.
- On the File menu, click Open Site.
- In the Open Site dialog box, browse to and click the folder that contains your Web site.
No folder or site name will appear in the Site name box.
- Click Open. If you are alerted that FrontPage needs to add information to your folder, click Yes.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page that you want as your new home page and click Set as Home Page.