|Learn how to insert and manipulate HTML tables using Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003.
About this course
This course includes:
- Three self-paced lessons and three practice sessions for hands-on experience.
- A short test at the end of each lesson; tests are not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can take away from the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Insert an HTML table.
- Understand the structure of an HTML table: rows, columns, and cells.
- Change the properties of the entire table, such as the background, border, and padding.
- Change the properties of the table cells, such as the background, border, and alignment.
HTML tables are one of the most important things to understand when it comes to designing Web pages.
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts behind HTML tables: from how to insert them, to changing their structure and appearance. When you're done with this course, we recommend going forward with the course series and taking HTML Tables II.
To learn more about this course, you can read the overview in the center of this page or the table of contents in the left column.
Click the Next button to start the first lesson.
To understand the concepts in this course, we recommend the following:
- A basic knowledge of HTML.
- A basic knowledge of opening, editing, and saving HTML pages.