- In Page view, at the bottom of the document window, click Design .
- Double-click the photo gallery.
- Select the name of the photo you want to edit.
- Click Edit, and do one or more of the following:
Change the size of the photo
Rotate or flip the photo
Crop the photo
- Under Crop Picture, click Crop.
A cropping box appears on the photo.
- Click and drag the handles to resize the box.
- Click Crop again to remove the area outside of the cropping box.
Note If you want to return the photo to its original state, click Reset.
To edit the photo before or after the one you just edited, click Previous or Next.
For more information about working with graphics, please see the following: