- In Page view, at the bottom of the document window, click Design .
- Click the graphic to which you want to add text.
- On the Pictures toolbar, click Text .
If the Pictures toolbar is hidden, right-click the graphic, and click Show Pictures Toolbar on the shortcut menu.
- Type the text you want.
- On the Format menu, click Font, and then select the formatting options you want.
- You can also do one or more of the following:
- To resize a text box, drag the handles on the text box border.
- To move a text box, drag the border of the text box to a new location.
If the graphic is not in GIF format, Microsoft FrontPage will convert it. If you do not want the graphic converted to GIF format, you can add the text to the graphic by using a graphics editing program and then save the graphic file to your Web site.