You can add a picture (also called a graphic) to your Web page from a variety of sources.
- In Page view, at the bottom of the document window, click Design .
- Place the insertion point where you want to add a picture.
- Do one of the following:
Add a picture from a file
- On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click From File.
- Locate the file you want to add, and then click Insert.
Add clip art from the Clip Organizer
Add a picture from a scanner
Add a picture from a digital camera
- On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click From Scanner or Camera.
- Under Device, click the device that you want to add a picture from.
- Click Custom Insert.
- Select the picture that you want to add, and then click Get Pictures.
To select more than one picture, hold down CTRL and then select the pictures that you want.
More information Find links to more information about working with pictures in the See Also box, which is visible near the top of this article when you are connected to the Internet.