About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Excel 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Enter VLOOKUP arguments in a formula.
- Use VLOOKUP to find values in Excel lists or tables.
- Avoid VLOOKUP errors.
Before you begin
You should already be familiar with Excel formulas. If you are not, take this course: Get to know Excel 2010: Create formulas.