The best way to learn about Excel 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank workbook and learn the basics of working with columns, cells, and data.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first Excel 2013 workbook. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using Excel. (You are here!) The best way to learn about Excel 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank workbook and learn the basics of working with columns, cells, and data.
- Video: Save and print an Excel workbook. Save your workbook so you don't lose all your hard work, and then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Insert columns and rows. As your project grows, you can expand your worksheet by inserting columns, rows, and cells so you can see more and different types of data.
- Video: Add formulas and references. Formulas help you extract useful information from your data. Add cell references and functions to calculate values that update automatically when you change your data.
- Video: Advanced formulas and references. Follow the step-by-step creation of a sample formula, complete with references and functions.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Excel 2013 training courses.