The best way to fire up one of your apps for Office depends on which application you’re using (Word, Excel, etc...).
Start an app for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Project
- If you’re using Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, click Insert > Apps for Office. If you’re using Project, click Project > Apps for Office.
- Click My Apps to see your apps for Office.
Note If one of your apps doesn’t show up in the list, click Refresh.
- Double-click the app you want to use.
Start a dictionary app in Word
Right-click a word and then click Define.
Start an app for Outlook
- Open an email message where your app is active.
For example, when you open an email message that has a street address, the Bing Maps app automatically appears in a gray bar near the top of the message.
- Click the app name in the bar below the message header to open it.