You’ve got conditional formatting in a worksheet, but now you want to remove it. Here’s how.
In an entire worksheet
- On the Home tab, click Conditional Formatting > Clear Rules > Clear Rules from Entire Sheet.
In a range of cells
- Select the cells that contain the conditional formatting.
- Click the Quick Analysis Lens button that appears to the bottom right of the selected data.
- Click Clear.
Find and remove the same conditional formats
- Click a cell that has the conditional format you want to remove throughout the spreadsheet.
- On the Home tab, click the arrow next to Find & Select, and then click Go To Special.
- Click Conditional formats.
- Click Same under Data validation.
All the cells that contain the same conditional formatting rules are selected.
- On the Home tab, click Conditional Formatting > Clear Rules > Clear Rules from Selected Cells.
More about conditional formatting