If your worksheet contains comments like the one shown here, you can print them, either as they appear on the sheet or at the end of the sheet.
- Click the worksheet that contains the comments that you want to print.
- To print the comments in place on the worksheet, display them by doing one of the following:
- To display an individual comment, right-click the cell containing the comment, and then click Show/Hide Comments on the shortcut menu.
- To display all comments in the worksheet, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show All Comments.
If necessary, you can move and resize any overlapping comments. To do this, click the border of the comment box so that handles appear.
To move the comment, drag the border of the comment box. To change the size, drag the handles on the sides and corners of the box.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click the dialog box launcher to open the Page Setup dialog box.
- Click the Sheet tab.
- In the Comments box, click As displayed on sheet or At end of sheet.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Print.