If your worksheet contains comments, you can print them as they appear on the sheet or at the end of the sheet.
- Click the worksheet that contains the comments that you want to print.
- To print the comments in place on the worksheet, display them by doing one of the following:
- To display an individual comment, click the cell that contains the comment, and then on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show/Hide Comment.
Tip You can also right-click the cell and then click Show/Hide Comments on the shortcut menu.
- To display all comments, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show All Comments.
Tip You can move and resize any overlapping comments.
How to move or resize comments
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click the dialog box launcher next to Page Setup.
- On the Sheet tab, in the Comments box, click As displayed on sheet or At end of sheet.
- Click Print.
Tip To see how comments are printed, you can click Print Preview before you click Print.