MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL VIEWER 2003
MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD VIEWER 2003
THESE LICENSE TERMS ARE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN MICROSOFT CORPORATION (OR, IF APPLICABLE BASED ON WHERE YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE, ONE OF ITS AFFILIATES) AND YOU. PLEASE READ THEM. THEY APPLY TO THE SOFTWARE NAMED ABOVE WHICH INCLUDES THE MEDIA ON WHICH YOU RECEIVED IT, IF ANY. THE TERMS ALSO APPLY TO THE MICROSOFT:
- INTERNET-BASED SERVICES, AND
- SUPPORT SERVICES,
FOR THIS SOFTWARE UNLESS OTHER TERMS ACCOMPANY THOSE ITEMS. IF SO, THOSE TERMS APPLY.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
MICROSOFT DOES NOT COLLECT ANY INFORMATION FROM YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM THAT CAN BE USED TO IDENTIFY YOU OR CONTACT YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
- Use Rights. The software is licensed on a per device basis. Your use rights are described below.
- Separation of Components. The components of the software are licensed as a single unit. You may not separate the components and install them on different devices.
- USE RIGHTS. If you comply with this agreement, for each license you acquire you have the following rights:
Installation and Use.
- General. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the software to view and screen print documents created with Microsoft Office software. You may not use the software for any other purpose.
- Distribution. You may copy and distribute the software, provided that:
- each copy is complete and unmodified, including presentation of this agreement for each user's acceptance;
- you distribute the software only with a file created with Microsoft Office software to enable recipient to view and print the file; and
- you indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Microsoft from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to your distribution of the software.
You may not:
- alter any copyright, trademark or patent notices in the software, or
- use Microsoft’s name, logo or trademarks to market your products or services.
- BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting.
- NO SUPPORT SERVICES. Microsoft is not obligated to provide maintenance, technical or other support, or updates to you for the software.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. You may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation,
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation,
- publish the software for others to copy,
- rent, lease or lend it, or
- use it for commercial software hosting services.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement and any amendments to it, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
- United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
- Outside the United States. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of the country where you live apply.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country do not permit it to do so.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. WE GIVE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, WE EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATIONS ON AND EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES. YOU CAN RECOVER FROM MICROSOFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO US$5.00. YOU CANNOT RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
This limitation applies to
- any matter related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs, and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if
- repair, replacement or a refund for the software does not fully compensate you for any losses, or
- Microsoft knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. They also may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.