About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Excel 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use Excel to add, divide, multiply, or subtract.
- Learn how to write formulas and use math operators so that Excel calculates them the right way.
- Write formulas that can automatically update results when values change, or when you copy a formula to another location.
- Know the different types of cell references and when to use them when you copy formulas: relative, absolute, and mixed.
- Create formulas with functions to add numbers, calculate monthly payments, and capitalize proper names.