- To find all cells that have conditional formatting (conditional format: A format, such as cell shading or font color, that Excel automatically applies to cells if a specified condition is true.), click any cell.
To find cells that have conditional formatting settings identical to the settings of a specific cell, click the specific cell.
- On the Edit menu, click Go To.
- Click Special.
- Click Conditional formats.
- Do one of the following:
- To find cells with any conditional formatting, click All below Data validation.
- To find cells with identical conditional formats, click Same below Data validation.