Numerous calendar templates are available for use in Microsoft Office Excel. Each template provides you with a basic calendar layout that you can easily adapt for your specific needs.
Excel calendar templates may provide:
- Twelve months in one worksheet
- Twelve months in separate worksheets
- Thirteen months starting with July or August and ending with July or August of the next year to represent a school year
- Calendar printing on one page or twelve pages (thirteen pages for school year calendars)
- Display of weekdays from Sunday to Saturday or from Monday to Sunday
- Portrait or landscape orientation of printed pages
- A ruled column for notes
Simply decide which calendar format works best for you, and then download that calendar template from Office Online Templates.
Note Downloaded templates are placed in a temporary folder on your computer. You may want to save a template to a different location immediately so that you can easily find it again later.