- If one or more controls is an ActiveX control, do the following:
- Make sure that the Developer tab is available.
Display the Developer tab
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options.
- In the Popular category, under Top options for working with Excel, select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box, and then click OK.
Note The Ribbon is a component of the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface.
- Make sure that you are in design mode. On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, turn on Design Mode .
- Select the control or controls that you want to delete.
For more information, see Select or deselect controls on a worksheet.
- Press DELETE.