[This documentation is for preview only, and is subject to change in later releases.]
- In the DATA EXPLORER ribbon tab, click From Other Source > From OData Feed.
- In the OData Feed dialog box, enter the URL for an OData feed.
- Click OK.
- If the OData feed requires user credentials, in the Access an OData feed dialog box:
- Click Basic if the OData feed requires your username and password.
- Click Feed Key if the OData feed requires an account key. You can click the Get your Marketplace Account Key to subscribe to Windows Azure marketplace OData feeds. You can also Sign up for Windows Azure Marketplace from the Access an OData Feed dialog box.
- Click Microsoft Online Service ID if the OData feed requires federated access credentials. For Windows Live ID, log into your account.
- Click Save.