Change the destination of a hyperlink
Change the appearance of hyperlink text
When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web, or a Web page on an intranet. Hyperlinks can also go to newsgroups and to Gopher, Telnet, and FTP sites.) in the current workbook.
- On the Format menu, click Style.
- To change the appearance of hyperlinks before or after they have been clicked to make a jump, click Hyperlink or Followed Hyperlink in the Style name box.
- Click Modify.
- Select the options you want, and then click OK.
- Clear the check boxes for any options you don't want.
- Click Add, and then click Close.
Note The Hyperlink style appears in the Style name box only if you have previously created a text hyperlink in the workbook. The Followed Hyperlink style appears only if you have used a text hyperlink in the workbook to jump to another file and then returned to the original workbook.
Change the text or graphic for a hyperlink